A new issue (Vol. 9 • No: 1-2 • Summer / Winter 2019) of Caucasus International (CI) Journal entitled “Irredentism, Separatism and Identity-based Conflicts” has been released. The current issue of the CI journal is dedicated to the dynamics of the protracted, frozen and boiling territorial and identity-based conflicts and the repercussions of the aggressive separatism in Eurasia, precisely in the former Soviet area.
Call for Submission for the next issue of the Caucasus International Journal. Issue Title: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 15 May 2020
- 17/03/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 69 views
- 24/02/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 246 views
- 24/02/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 139 views
- 24/02/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 123 views
- 24/02/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 113 views