Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev Addresses New Messages Through His New Cabinet
The March 11th, 2018 presidential elections in Azerbaijan confirmed the political weight and the overwhelming popular support for President Ilham Aliyev. Nevertheless, the elections’ strategic aftermath has yielded remarkable changes with implications for the future prospects of the country – the appointment of a new cabinet being the most notable of these changes. The restructuration of the cabinet of ministers hails new prospects for multiple economic reforms and structural-institutional changes, with the overall aim of promoting a more attractive domestic business environment and ensuring the sustainable development of the country in the years ahead.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views