Caucasus Under Review (Volume 2, 2012)
The recently launched books on the Caucasus listed below address a range of topics varying from politics and economics to history. The books offer academic insights on compelling and contested issues relating to the region, such as war, ethnic relations, state sovereignty, transformation, democratization, etc. Recently published, these books seek to fill a gap within their relevant field of inquiries. While they are distinct and independent bodies of research, they have been driven by a common impetus: war and radical transformation in the Caucasus.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views