Caucasus under Review (Volume 7, 2017)
While the Caucasus is a region of enormous diversity and potential, it is also a region about which relatively little is known. However, during the last decade, numerous publications on the region have expanded both regional and international understanding of this diversity and potential. This overview of recent publications provides an up-to-date reading list for anyone interested in the region.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views