Colloquy with Ambassador Nassir Abdul Karim Abdul Rahim - Relations between the Republic of Azerbaijan and the State of Palestine
Azerbaijan as a secular Muslim country attaches a great importance to the strengthening of Islamic Solidarity with other Muslim countries. In the light of weak support from the Western countries on Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity and the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, Azerbaijan strongly relies on the support of the Muslim states. A differentiated support also is obvious in the case of Israeli-Palestinian dispute. Therefore, the CI team conducted the next serie of their interviews with Ambassador of the State of Palestine to the Republic of Azerbaijan Nassir Abdul Karim Abdul Rahim. The interview’s text covered the multiple issues such history of Azerbaijan-Palestine relations, role and importance of Azerbaijan in the Muslim world, Israeli-Palestine dispute, as well as the U.S’s recent decision concerning Jerusalem.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views