Colloquy with Ayman Mohyeldin - Egypt’s revolution and Al-Jazeera’s success
In this issue, the Arab revolutions are high on the agenda. The nature of the broadcasting narrative of the revolutions, the factors behind the uprisings, and the role of Al-Jazeera are questions many are asking. Ayman Mohyeldin, Foreign Correspondent for NBC News, best known for his 18 day coverage of the Egyptian revolution for the pan-Arab English-language network Al-Jazeera, answers those questions and more in an interview.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views