Colloquy with Fyodor Lukyanov (2011)
Concerning the role of Russia in global politics there is an interview of Fyodor Lukyanov, Editor-in-Chief of “Russia in Global Politics” magazine. From his point of view, for the last 10-12 years Russia has strengthened its international position and now must be reckoned with more than before. But there are also limits to its influence. Before the economic crisis and after the military success in the Caucasus, Russia had reached the pinnacle of its contemporary international power.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views