Deepening and Expanding the European-Caspian Gas Link
Kevin Rosner, Senior Fellow at the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security outlines a number of gas transit diversification projects that if realized, would change the fundamentals of diversification if European gas consumption maintains or more importantly increases dependence on an already dominant supplier.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 311 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 525 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 433 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 330 views