Energy Cooperation Opportunities in the Caucasus
Dr. Vladimer Papava, Senior Fellow at the Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies, analyzes energy cooperation opportunities in the Caucasus, based on the paradigm of “pipeline harmonization,” surmising that Azerbaijan has a clear comparative advantage.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 311 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 525 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 433 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 330 views