Lifting the Veil: The future of the old War
Reshad Karimov, a noted military expert, contributes an insightful article on female suicide bombers, focusing on bomber characteristics and motivation, analyzing recent attacks, and predicting trends for the future of suicide bombing. He points out that in the long run, because of the nature of terrorism, military actions alone are not likely to be enough to win a war against terrorism itself – a war, that can and will last as long as the terrorists don’t run out of potential bombers and new tactics, and above everything else, the motivation to fight for their cause.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views