Nagorno-Karabakh: History Read from Sources
“Nagorno-Karabakh: History Read from Sources”, by Ramiz Mehdiyev, a well-known Azerbaijani scholar and active member of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, examines the roots of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan. The book provides an in-depth and thorough histori - cal and political analysis of the evolution of the Nagorno-Kara - bakh conflict. Readers are invited to consider the problematic discourse that has brought about the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, and key features of the history of the Armenian occupation of Azerbaijani territories.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views