Next Steps in the Solution of the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Alexander Jackson, analyzes the next steps in the resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh. The author draws a future-oriented vision for Armenian foreign policy, pointing out that if the Armenian government can overcome domestic obstacles, the Madrid Principles provide a clear blueprint for peace.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views