The Nabucco Project as a Security Provider for Azerbaijan?
Güner Özkan, Adviser on the Caucasus Region at the Ankara-based International Strategic Research Organisation (ISRO/USAK) discusses the Nabucco project’s political and geopolitical value with respect to the Nagorno- Karabakh conflict with Armenia. Özkan concludes that the Nagorno- Karabakh issue is the most important security problem for Azerbaijan, as it remains the primary risk to the physical security and socio-political stability of the country.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 314 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 528 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 434 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 331 views