Trust and Mistrust in the Caucasus
Dr. Anar Valiyev, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at the Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy and Khayala Mustafayeva, Research Associate at the Caucasus Research Resource Center (CRRC), examine the level of trust afforded to political institutions in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. The authors outline that the level of trust in the executive branch and specifically to the president is the highest in Azerbaijan, followed by Georgia and Armenia. Furthermore, the data shows that the legislative and judicial branches are also highly trusted in Azerbaijan, although not to the same extent as the executive.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 311 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 524 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 433 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 329 views