Turkey’s Contributions to PfP
This article will discuss Turkey’s role in NATO’s approach to Partnership for Peace countries, and how the Alliance’s new partnership policy may affect NATO’s relations with these countries. The article examines Turkey’s contributions to NATO’s partnership policy, in particular to Partnership for Peace. The author emphasizes the sustainability that characterizes Turkey’s relations with NATO.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 311 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 524 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 433 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 376 views
- 02/24/2020 The “Frozen Conflict Perspective” in Eastern Ukraine and its Influence on Identity Construction 329 views