Afghanistan and Its Future
The Afghan people, and particularly the younger generation, want to leave the past behind them and look to the future. But for Afghanistan, any vision of a viable future depends on the achievement of security, peace and stability after 2014. In this regard, there are a number of critical steps that have yet to be taken.
Authors: Hikmet Çetin
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 745 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 1039 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 904 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 893 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 880 views