Caucasus Under Review (Volume 2, 2012)
This quarter has seen an abundance of newly released books on the Caucasus and former Soviet territories, providing academic insights on compelling and disputed issues relating to the region, such as oil politics, regional cooperation, social and political history, and nuclear tension.
Authors: Husrev Tabak
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 745 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 1039 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 904 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 893 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 880 views