Caucasus Under Review (Volume 8, 2018)
While the Caucasus is a region of enormous diversity and potential, it is also a region about which relatively little is known. However, during the last decade, numerous publications on the region have expanded both regional and international understanding of this diversity and potential. This overview of recent publications provides an up-to-date reading list for anyone interested in the region. This issue presents recently published books which delve into a range of issues, from the Cold War to new geopolitics; Russian geopolitics to the Sasanian Empire; the Cultural Revolution to new media; from Azerbaijan’s foreign policy and the EU’s role in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to East-West transportation corridor.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 614 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 865 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 811 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 695 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 691 views