Colloquy with Ayman Mohyeldin - Egypt’s revolution and Al-Jazeera’s success
In this issue, the Arab revolutions are high on the agenda. The nature of the broadcasting narrative of the revolutions, the factors behind the uprisings, and the role of Al-Jazeera are questions many are asking. Ayman Mohyeldin, Foreign Correspondent for NBC News, best known for his 18 day coverage of the Egyptian revolution for the pan-Arab English-language network Al-Jazeera, answers those questions and more in an interview.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 614 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 865 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 811 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 696 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 691 views