Colloquy with Fyodor Lukyanov (2011)
Concerning the role of Russia in global politics there is an interview of Fyodor Lukyanov, Editor-in-Chief of “Russia in Global Politics” magazine. From his point of view, for the last 10-12 years Russia has strengthened its international position and now must be reckoned with more than before. But there are also limits to its influence. Before the economic crisis and after the military success in the Caucasus, Russia had reached the pinnacle of its contemporary international power.
Authors: Farhad Mammadov
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 745 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 1039 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 904 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 893 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 880 views