Colloquy with George Friedman (2011)
In an exclusive interview, Dr. George Friedman, Chief Executive Officer and founder of STRATFOR, underlines that unrest in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) must be understood in two contexts: the withdrawal of the United States from Iraq and the emergence of Iran as a major regional challenger to Saudi Arabia. Dr. Friedman believes that the first leaves a power vacuum and the second raises the possibility of the reordering of the balance of power in the region.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 506 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 734 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 726 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 590 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 556 views