Colloquy with George Friedman (2011)
In an exclusive interview, Dr. George Friedman, Chief Executive Officer and founder of STRATFOR, underlines that unrest in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) must be understood in two contexts: the withdrawal of the United States from Iraq and the emergence of Iran as a major regional challenger to Saudi Arabia. Dr. Friedman believes that the first leaves a power vacuum and the second raises the possibility of the reordering of the balance of power in the region.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 707 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 974 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 878 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 807 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 805 views