Colloquy with John J. Mearsheimer - The domino theory, strategic lying, and Turkey’s regional influence
In this interview, Mearsheimer provides food for thought in various issues, including the aftermath of the Arab Spring, ‘strategic lying’ in international relations, and especially the developments in the Middle East from the viewpoint of Turkey.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 745 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 1039 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 904 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 893 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 880 views