Colloquy with John J. Mearsheimer - The domino theory, strategic lying, and Turkey’s regional influence
In this interview, Mearsheimer provides food for thought in various issues, including the aftermath of the Arab Spring, ‘strategic lying’ in international relations, and especially the developments in the Middle East from the viewpoint of Turkey.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 506 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 734 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 726 views
- 02/24/2020 Illegal Economic Activities in the Armenia-occupied Territories of Azerbaijan 590 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 556 views