Lifting the Veil: The future of the old War
Reshad Karimov, a noted military expert, contributes an insightful article on female suicide bombers, focusing on bomber characteristics and motivation, analyzing recent attacks, and predicting trends for the future of suicide bombing. He points out that in the long run, because of the nature of terrorism, military actions alone are not likely to be enough to win a war against terrorism itself – a war, that can and will last as long as the terrorists don’t run out of potential bombers and new tactics, and above everything else, the motivation to fight for their cause.
Authors: Reshad Karimov
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 745 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 1039 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 904 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 893 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 880 views