Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020
"Call for Submissions"
Caucasus International, Volume 10, Issue 1, Summer 2020.
Issue Title: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”
Deadline: 1 July 2020
- The importance of the Bandung Principles in foreign policy
- The role of the NAM in the changing global order
- Importance of NAM in Azerbaijan’s foreign policy
- NAM as a facilitator of the regional connectivity, trade, digital opportunities and possible investment projections.
- Peace and security in the framework of the NAM
- Enhancing existing coordination mechanisms for achieving mutual NAM goals
- Potential threats and challenges to the functionality of NAM
- South-South cooperation and possibility of building a North-South dialogue
- Compatibility of non-alignment policy and peacekeeping participation abroad
Prospective authors should submit 3.000-5.000 word articles (2.500-3.000 words commentaries) for consideration in Microsoft Word-compatible format. For full details please see the Guidelines for Authors section of the journal’s website. Submissions should be sent in electronic format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Manuscripts submitted to CI should be original and challenging, and should not be under consideration by another publication at the time of submission.
Please note that the journal’s scope is not necessarily limited to the topics listed above; off-topic papers that are relevant to the Caucasus region and its neighbourhood are also welcome and will be taken into consideration.
CI’s key goal is to foster stimulating dialogue and exchange of ideas on the Caucasus region and beyond, among practitioners, researchers and scholars from around the world. The Publishers and Editors are responsible only for providing authors with the opportunity to express their personal views as a means of stimulating intellectual debate.
- 03/17/2020 Call for Submission: “Non-Alignment Movement and Its Perspective in International Affairs”. Deadline: 1 July 2020 674 views
- 02/24/2020 The Role of Irredentism in Russia’s Foreign Policy 931 views
- 02/24/2020 A Year of Missed Opportunities for Resolution of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict (Commentary) 847 views
- 02/24/2020 The Conflict in Ukraine - The Geopolitics of Separatism and Divergent Identities (Commentary) 753 views
- 02/24/2020 Caucasus under Review (Volume 9, 2019) 748 views